[rules-users] Use of DroolsManagementAgentMBean

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 03:20:47 EST 2011

There is an implementation of the interface
KnowledgeSessionMonitoringMBean,see
./drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/management/KnowledgeSessionMonitoring.java.

Looking at this implementation will show you that the information
about firing rules, fact operations is collected by the object acting
as a listener.

What's wrong with listeners?
-W