[rules-users] Use of DroolsManagementAgentMBean

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 07:28:48 EST 2011

Just get some version and modify it according to your needs. Here is the
latest:

http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/trunk/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/management/KnowledgeSessionMonitoring.java?hb=true

It's really no big deal to write an agenda listener that counts creations,
cancellations, firings in a map with the rule name as its key. Less than 100
lines of Java code...

-W