[rules-users] Use of DroolsManagementAgentMBean

asutosh_pandya asutosh.pandya at cognizant.com
Fri Jan 21 06:57:54 EST 2011

Hello Laun,

Thanks for the reply.

Well there is nothing wrong with the listeners. The requirement is such that
we need all the information only after firing the rules. The
KnowledgeSession itself should provide all the information rather than going
through each and every events and logging the information every time.

Further I am using Drools 5.1.0.M1 API for the current requirement which has
only API (jar files). No source code is available for the same. The
implementation class of KnowledgeSessionMonitoringMBean i.e.
KnowledgeSessionMonitoring.java is not available in Drools 5.1.0.M1 API.

Can you please guide me how can I create an instance of
KnowledgeSessionMonitoringMBean or any other calls which can provide me the
above information.

Thanks in advance,
Asutosh