[rules-users] Clearing an AgendaGroup

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 02:05:35 EST 2011

After reading this description, I don't see any reason for using auto-focus
in the rule you have presented in the original email; especially the
combination with setFocus() in the RHS looks rather kinky to me.

Do you really mean that the final state after group2 is expected to be
"*in*consistent"
w.r.t. the checks in group1?

Anyway, I would use a rule in MAIN to give the focus to group1 and then to
group2 and avoid auto-focus and any "control logic" in the rules of either
group.

-W