[rules-users] Common Practices for warning or debug rules/messages

wendy w.mungovan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 06:15:41 EDT 2011

Thank you,
  That sounds like a good idea if we could automatically fix the data or the
rules were more fatal instead of warn/error level,  but in our case it will
require some human intervention and I don't think we will want to stop
everything until it gets fixed.  I will keep this in mind if we run into any
real critical errors though.

Wendy