[rules-users] delegate a task

damon damondeng at icil.net
Mon Jul 4 11:27:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

     I call MinaTaskClient's delegate() method to delegate a task to another
user, I found the state of the task is translate to '*Ready*', instead of
'*Reserved*'.
But from the 'Web Services Human Task Version 1.0' specification, The state
will be translate to 'Reserved' when do delegate -- "A task can be delegated
when it is in an active state (Ready, Reserved, InProgress), and transitions
the task into the Reserved state"

Is there any wrong when I call delegate() method?  Or any precondition when
call delegate() method, then the state will be translate to 'Reserved',
instead of 'Ready'?

Thanks
Damon