[rules-users] Guvnor another few questions...

Justin Case send_lotsa_spam_here at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 07:59:28 EDT 2011

Hi Michael,

>The message sources are available in the org.drools.guvnor.client.messages
>package.

Yes, there's a Constants.CLASS. I cannot edit a class :) ...is there a real need
to compile them instead of using simple Constants_lang.properties text resource
files and rely on Java bundles mechanism?

>If you can provide a screen-shot it might nudge people's memory better?
>Unfortunately mine is blank.

I'll have to switch back to M1 for this. I'll be back once I have it.

>As from 5.3 we also set the locale automatically (from the browsers
>Accept-Language setting in Guvnor.jsp

Uh I always hated that when it came without the option to change it by hand ;)
but that's probably only me. Windows apps have the bad habit of taking whatever
else instead of the OS language, so I get all funny languages when I travel with
my laptop (or I use a local keyboard and change the input locale to find the
special characters).

Thank you,
JC