[rules-users] AgendaGroup and AgendaFilter

Saleem Lakhani Saleem.Lakhani at citizensfla.com
Mon Jul 11 15:43:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

Previous Code from drools 3.x:

Below is an example of overridden method in a class that implemented
org.drools.spi.AgendaFilter

public boolean accept(Activation activation) {

       boolean evaluateRule = false;

      String agendaGroup = activation.getRule().getAgendaGroup();

     if (functionalArea.equalsIgnoreCase(agendaGroup) {

evaluateRule = true;

     }

      return evaluateRule;

}

Drools 5.x

Now I have changed the implementation to
org.drools.runtime.rule.AgendaFilter

How do I re-write the bold-italic line inside the method when variable
activation is now an instance of org.drools.runtime.rule.Activation;

It doesn't support activation.getRule().getAgendaGroup();

Thanks,

saleem