[rules-users] Starting Guvnor in Eclipse

Justin Case send_lotsa_spam_here at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 05:19:03 EDT 2011

Thank you, I had to remove completely the "test" directories from the project
because once in the project I couldn't unselect them anymore from the launch
configuration. Now the errors are gone, cool :) I just hope I won't need "test"
back.
With the abysmal startup speed I guess I have to learn to live - I had
FastCompiledGuvnor also before. It's almost as slow as JBoss 6...

Thanks a lot for the hints,
JC