[rules-users] Drools 5.2.0 does not create a new task for the next HumanTask when I complete the first HumanTask

maxnguyen tuongnk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 08:05:11 EDT 2011

I have a flow with two Human Task nodes: Start -> Review Loan -> Approve Loan
-> End.

With Drools 5.1.1, when I complete "Review Loan", a new task is created for
"Approval Loan" automatically and the process waits at this node.

But with Drools 5.2.0 and Jbpm 5.1.0, no task is created for "Approval Loan"
when I complete "Review Loan".

Any help is much appreciated.