[rules-users] Drools Rule Editor based on Eclipse RCP

magendo robert.heisenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 09:40:08 EDT 2011

Would it be possible to build a Drools Rule Editor based on the Eclipse RCP?
I'd like to have an rule editor which works similar to guvnor, but I need to
integrate it into my RCP configuration application. Where should I start in
order to achieve that? Are any similar projects out there? I have read in
different communities about guys who tried to build one, but all those
threads are dead now.

Thanks in advance for helpfull replies :)