[rules-users] repository in 5.2.M2 crashes in 5.2.Final because of decision table serialization

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:52:51 EDT 2011

That explains it.

The CEP changes were made between 5.2.M2 and Final.

Since 5.2.M2 was a beta Mark Proctor was OK not keeping backwards
compatibility between the M2 and Final. I checked before making the changes.

Unfortunately the code-base only supports automatic conversion between
5.1.Final and 5.2.Final. Any guided decision tables made on 5.2.M1, 5.2.M2
and 5.2.CR1 are incompatible with 5.2.Final.

With kind regards,

Mike