[rules-users] Drools Planner examples applications running more than 10 minutes?

DroolersEye sprabakkar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:55:33 EDT 2011

drools planner example programmes running long time (eg. more than 10
minutes...and keep running stopped half way). Is my installation wrong or is
this the intended behavior? pls advise me. The documentation (user guide is
bit abstract for me ...the examples screen shots are not the updated
one(expected 5.2)....) . Do you have any developer guide or any rference
material to understand more.

thanks,
Prabakar

-----