[rules-users] Memory issues

Jeffrey Schneller jeffrey.schneller at envisa.com
Thu Jul 14 11:15:08 EDT 2011

Wolfgang -

Thanks for your response.  I have removed the KnowledgeAgent and changed
to build the KnowledgeBase without the use of an agent.  The
ChangeSetXML contains just the compiled binary because there is another
process which pulls the compiled binary from the Guvnor.  This allows
the business users to update the rules in the Guvnor and test in a
staging application.  When the rules are ready to be moved to
production, a process is kicked off that pulls all the binaries from the
Guvnor.  This allows the business to know exactly when the rules were
moved to production and by who [in case there was a problem].

Thanks again.