[rules-users] drools-JBPM integration

DroolersEye sprabakkar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:27:56 EDT 2011

Yes, I tried in jboss and tomcat servers, it is working fine, also i use some
commercial rdbms(oracle, db2) for guvnor repository too. all fine except WAS
server. The very first time i installed and run woking fine, for some
reasons I uninstalled the websphere and try to do the whole process again, I
got stuck with this class not found exceptions....I suspect this is due to
some jar files conflicting version issue or may be jar or not recoganised by
the WAS server class loader.

Thanks,

-----
Drooler