[rules-users] drools-JBPM integration

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:43:28 EDT 2011

IIRC, WAS's classloaders work in a different order to other containers.

I might be talking a load of baloney but I have a feeling this is the case.

I have another feeling you can configure this to be top-down or bottom-up or
something along those lines. Might be worth a try.

If this is all found to be complete rubbish I'll visit my doctor about these
feelings I keep getting ;)