[rules-users] ruleflow and bpmn files issues with drools and guvnor 5.2 final

marlele marlele83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 04:46:34 EDT 2011

Hi,
I had the same problem and with debug I discover that the new approch to
create a ProcessBuilder is to use a
"org.jbpm.process.builder.ProcessBuilderFactoryServiceImpl" (row 26 of
ProcessBuilderFactory).

Searching on all the parents pom.xml of knoledge-api I see that drools
project is composed by drools api and jbpm api and if i tried to include
this dependency:
<groupId>org.jbpm</groupId>
<artifactId>jbpm-bpmn2</artifactId>
<version>5.1.0.Final</version>
With this inclusion the ProcessBuilderFactory find the
ProcessBuilderFactoryServiceImpl on the classpath and all work correctly.

So, I suppose that is only a problem of not proper dependency management.

I hope I helped you
Bye