[rules-users] jaxb generated fact loaded into Guvnor throws errors when using the ' is contained in the comma separated list' operator

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:14:33 EDT 2011

Unless you have copied and pasted incorrectly, the rule should read:-

3.      |       rule "Row 1 dds"
4.      |           ruleflow-group "None"
5.      |           dialect "mvel"
6.      |           when
7.      |               factClass : FACTCLASS( ACTIVITYCODE in ("A", "B") *)
\\<0--- note closing bracket*
8.      |           then
9.      |               factClass.setRATE( "5.25" );
10.     |       end