[rules-users] jaxb generated fact loaded into Guvnor throws errors when using the ' is contained in the comma separated list' operator

Sreeram.Vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com Sreeram.Vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Mon Jul 18 22:02:23 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Thank You for your responses.

My apologies.

I did miss copying the closing bracket.the issue still exists though . I suspect whether the way the code has been generated by jaxb has anything to do with it.

In the xml, the field is all upper case as
<xs:element type="xs:string" name="ACTIVITYCODE"/>

I see that JAXB generated the code as follows.

@XmlElement(name = "ACTIVITYCODE", required = true)
    protected String activitycode;

  /**
     * Gets the value of the activitycode property.
     *
     * @return
     *     possible object is
     *     {@link String }
     *
     */
    public String getACTIVITYCODE() {
        return activitycode;
    }

    /**
     * Sets the value of the activitycode property.
     *
     * @param value
     *     allowed object is
     *     {@link String }
     *
     */
    public void setACTIVITYCODE(String value) {
        this.activitycode = value;
    }

rule "Row 1 dds"
           ruleflow-group "None"