[rules-users] How to add application data via StatefulKnowledgeSession

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 03:51:03 EDT 2011

Which version of drools are you using? The document you pointed out seems a
little bit old.
Since Drools 5, you can use globals to use application's data in your DRLs.
If you are using Drools 5 or higher, I suggest you to read the documentation
about globals.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com