[rules-users] Agenda group in excel

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Mon Mar 7 09:39:18 EST 2011

Hi all,

Let me tune in on this old post.

Is AGENDA-GROUP still unavailable in excel decision tables (V5.1)? The user
manual suggests it should be possible, but when I try it, it doesn't seem to
work.

In the same row as CONDITION, PRIORITY and ACTION,  I named one of the
columns AGENDA-GROUP. Then, I filled up the column with names for the
groups.

In another decision table, I called drools.setFocus("$param"); underneath
ACTION to switch agendagroups.

Moreover, the spreadsheetcompiler returns priority as a salience attribute
in each rule, agenda-group can't be found in the outputs.

Regards,
Frank