[rules-users] Agenda group in excel

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:56:57 EST 2011

This is a bug in 5.1.1 and earlier. It's been fixed (with other things) for
5.2.

If you are willing to hack the source of 5.1.1, it's in
   org.drools.decisiontable.parser.DefaultRuleSheetListener

lines 520-540, insert another one like this:

        } else if ( actionType.type == ActionType.AGENDAGROUP ){
              this._currentRule.setAgendaGroup( value );
        }

-W