[rules-users] Is it possible to Iteriate over a list of string values ?

groovenarula gnarula1 at la-z-boy.com
Wed Mar 9 11:02:24 EST 2011

I was hoping to be able to give the Business Analysts an overall process to
use Drools by avoiding as much java code as possible. If there was some way
to do this, I could have just had them create different templates they would
need (based on the format of the spreadsheets they currently use) and
minimize interactions between the B.A.s and the developers.

I'll just keep digging for a bit ....