[rules-users] Is it possible to Iteriate over a list of string values ?

groovenarula gnarula1 at la-z-boy.com
Thu Mar 10 09:20:34 EST 2011

ok ! It looks like Wolf, your idea of using 'for' in the RHS worked using
rule templates.

It's still 'java' code though. I just wish there was a cleaner way to load
facts into WM without going through java. Declaring types in rules is a very
nice feature. If there's a cleaner way to 'load' these from different
sources like spreadsheets without using java, I would like to know that so
that I can allow drools to be used in a 'stand alone' mode and let the
business users to 'play' with different rules before IT needs to be pulled
in to integrate the model with enterprise systems. If anyone has any ideas
on how to do, please send it across.

Thanks