[rules-users] [Urgent] Error in ontext assist in DSLR Editor

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 01:14:14 EDT 2011

I am seeing this behavior in 5.1.1 - it is as if the context sensitivity is
far to "greedy" for replacement.

Since this may not have been clearly understood from the original posting,
if I have

There is an {Instance} with field of "{value}"

and my cursor is at the end of the line and I select, using control-space in
the editor

whose name is "{name}"                     it produces

 Twhose name is "{name}"                  instead of appending whose name is
"{name}"

Is this intended behavior?  It effectively prohibits nesting dsl expressions
when using the dslr editor.  This seems like something a JIRA would have
been written on to handle by now.