[rules-users] Basic doubt regarding Drools Fusion - @expires

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:41:09 EDT 2011

   You lost me. Why are you defining a rule to retract your event? If you
are running in STREAM mode, @expires will take care of the retraction for
you automatically...

   Regarding threads, I said by default because there is an experimental
feature that makes drools start internal threads, but that is not production
ready yet.

   Edson