[rules-users] How to manage lists of data

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 06:10:13 EDT 2011

You could investigate the lists being set-up with a low salience rule and
suitable declarative model (or static in a JAR):-

rule "setup"
    insert(new Cheese("cheddar"));
    insert(new Cheese("brie"));
end

rule "likes cheese"
when
    $c : Cheese( )
    $p : Person( likedCheeses contains $c )
then
    System.out.println($p.getName() + " likes " + $c.getName());
end

This appears to be possible in Guvnor, although tbh I've not tried in anger.

With kind regards,

Mike