[rules-users] problem loading and updating process definitions

Wen Yao yao.wen85 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:31:39 EDT 2011

Hello,

I followed the procedure in this post:
http://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/21/jbpm5-example-for-forms-with-variables

It mentioned two ways to deploy a process definition: (1) using Eclipse
plugin to add the process and artifacts to Guvnor and then build the
package; (2) put the jar and bpmn into their according directory, and then
restart the jboss server.

In my practice, my bpm console sometimes loads the process definitions from
Guvnor and sometimes from the bpmn directory. The processes in these two
repository/locations are different. Can I take control of this situation?
The performance is always not stable.

I also have some problem updating a process. When I modify a process schema
and update the bpmn file in the -Djbpm.console.directory. The BPM console
just stick to the old version. I have restarted the jboss server after the
update.

Thank you!

Best regards,
----