[rules-users] Merge repository in Guvnor and editing brl with eclipse plugin

Eddy Hautot eddyhautot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:50:23 EDT 2011

Hi,
We almost reach to merge 2 repositories using eclipse plugin but had to
create first package then upload the new model jar then only the
ressources. Still have tests to do to be sure it's doing all well.

But now i face problem with package generated with Guvnor.
I generate a full package without filtering on categories... and i take
also the drl file generated. It sould be the same content but all is
working well with the drl file and it's crashing with the pkg. It crach
in a function called in one of my rule. This function has in argument a
global parameter for logging with log4j and when i try to get access to
it in the function it's crashing. But i do the same in the drl file and
not crashing...

Somebody has an idea of why it's not working only in the pkg?

Thank you in advance.