[rules-users] Drools Dyanmic Class creation Problem

Saurabh maheshwari.saurabh03 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 05:28:35 EDT 2011

hi ,
sorry for not putting the content very clearly .

In case of Dyanmic class loading to drools i am facing the following problem

   when one rule like that

   package dyanmicclass;
   rule "myTest"
   when
   $tx : test($am : amount,$ls : suspectedlist)
   then
   $ls.add($tx);   // this line gives the problem even
System.out.println($tx) also causes the same
   System.out.println($am);
   end
   it gives error   "test cannot be resolved to a type "

   while this gives no error

   package dyanmicclass;
   rule "myTest"
   when
   $tx : test($am : amount, $ls :suspectdlist)
   then
   System.out.println($am);
   end

Rest of thing is same as above .

Now my question is , if it is not getting class how it can be compiled and
get the value from Fact.
It is getting the value but not full fact. I am totally confused.

Thanks ,
Saurabh maheshwari