[rules-users] CSV Issues - Decision table

jkb Balachandar.Jayakannan at ingdirect.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 04:00:54 EDT 2011

We recently started using Drools 5.1 and exploring the possibility of .csv
for decision tables.
The CSV support for decision tables seems to be quite not the same as that
of xls. Documentation/books cover a few things (eg: work-around cell merging
-
http://www.packtpub.com/article/human-readable-rules-with-drools-jboss-rules-part1).
While .xls file works fine, the .csv version of the same behaves in a
bizarre way.
When same facts are passed in to both, the csv one wont fire any rules.
http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n2742295/ExcelScreenShot.jpg
http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n2742295/CSVScreenShot.jpg

Find attached both .xls and the .csv versions, please let me know if I got
something fundamentally wrong.