[rules-users] Decision tables - multiple params to function over multiple columns

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 03:21:31 EDT 2011

I think this is more a Java question of how to call a method in instalments.

One option is to set a temporary from the 1st column, and call from
the 2nd: The first column might be
  String code = $param;
and the next column would
  callHelperFunction( code, $param, $handleFromConditions);
and the next column would

Alternatively, you can do
   startHelperFunction( $handle, $param );
   execHelperFunction( $param );
also with each statement coming from a column of its own.

With non-statics, also chained calls would be possible.

-W