[rules-users] Guvnor service to compile part of a package ?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:09:01 EDT 2011

Other than custom selectors, as you have already discovered, I don't believe
there is anything that fits your description "out of the box". Those clever
chaps at Plugtree often have something up their sleeves; perhaps they know
of something? There have also been a lot of changes for 5.2 but I'm unsure
if this is covered there either.

org.drools.guvnor.server.RepositoryPackageOperations.buildPackage would be a
good starting point if you want to write your own (and contribute back?)

With kind regards,

Mike