[rules-users] How to convert and use JAVA drools 5.1 in .net

rahultechie rahul_vidhate at persistent.co.in
Tue May 31 08:57:57 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to access JAVA drools 5.1 in .net. To convert binary files of
JAVA drools 5.1 in .net, I use ikvm-0.46.0.1 tool.

I referred these dlls in my .net application and tried to write JAVA code
(referring to
http://techgrafitti.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/drools-%E2%80%93-getting-started-hello-world-example/
link ) in my .net application.

But not able to refer StatefulSession class from
"org.drools.StatefulSession" namespace. Actually not able to find
"org.drools.StatefulSession" namespace from "drools-core-5.1.1.dll".

While converting jar to dlls I got lots of warning, after Googling I found
that we have to neglect these warnings.

Have any body already wrote such code?
Please share the dlls if you are able to run the rules in .net using latest
drools 5.1.
If possible please share me the code (if your code is not similar to the
code referred in above link).