[rules-users] Data Modeling for medical expert system

Dirk Conzelmann info at dirk-conzelmann.de
Wed Nov 9 05:11:32 EST 2011

 Hi Davide and the other users too,

 thank you all for your interesting links. I´ll think
 that 'tohu' really seams the solution for that problem.

 I think it is rather interesting that after spending
 my first weeks on Drools reading the documentation
 I never saw any link pointing to 'tohu'. :)

 Thanks very much, I´ll share my experiences.

 Despite from being interested in this aproach,
 I have to adjust my tasks for being able
 to finish my Bachelor Thesis in the given amount of time.