[rules-users] Data Modeling for medical expert system

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:38:35 EST 2011

Tohu is a relatively old, unofficial and inactive project. We're refactoring
that as "drools-informer",
but that's work in progress and I'm not sure the jQuery web client that
comes with tohu would still work. So I'd recommend to stick to tohu for your
thesis (especially giving your time constraints :))

Feel free to contact me (dsotty at gmail.com) if you have questions. I'm
sort-of-in-co-charge of monitoring drools research and I normally tutor
bachelor/master students at the university. So, I'd be happy to share advice
in exchange for information on where and how drools is being used as a
research platform ;)