[rules-users] Rule Flow: Diverge/Converge Issue with one-to-many paths being exected

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Wed Nov 9 10:37:05 EST 2011

Can you split it into two separate diverges?
Diverge to B first and always follow the other path which then does the A & C,
Similarly at the other end wait for A &C and then a second wait to add in the condition for B.

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00