[rules-users] How to dynamically invoke a field or property into a fact and set rule on that field or property

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:16:51 EST 2011

My requirement is if i select the product type mobile, or dth, or some other
,
then i will check one more rule if customer credit total is above 1000 etc..
then i want create a new fact or field . and on that field i want to keep
rule and give some discount constraint as new rule

I am new to drools please help me i have some problem,

After creating a pojo class jar, uploads into guvnor , and write rules on
that, how can we add new fact at runtime dynamically , where does it comes
in guvnor to write rule on new facts generated dynamically.
plz can give some brush up on this.