[rules-users] Spring, KnowledgeAgent, and Guvnor

paulB paul.borlin at sironahealth.com
Fri Nov 11 15:06:12 EST 2011

My apologies, the above change-set is not what I had for the given failure
(in reference to the commented line).  Instead I had put the URL for the
change-set of Guvnor in my spring configuration.  The example above has PKG
as the resource for the Guvnor change-set.  That is incorrect and not what I
did.

Here's a snippet of my Spring configuration that fails with the above
exception:

Thanks.