[rules-users] Adding a custom logo to Drools Guvnor

LCode j_whittlesea at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:11:53 EST 2011

In previous versions of Drools Guvnor I was able to custom brand the
application by unpacking the drools guvnor war and replacing the header logo
image in the 'images' folder.

In version 5.3 it would appear that the same is still possible since section
16.3. of the documentation reads "The parts you can customize are the style
sheet, the "shortcut icon" and the header logo."

However I cannot find the correct image for the header logo in public
images. The one in org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor\images\hdrlogo_brms.gif is not
the drools header image. Indeed it would seem that I can only replace the
logo by recompiling from source.

Is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?