[rules-users] Adding a custom logo to Drools Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 03:23:53 EST 2011

Nope, nothing obvious missing :)

Our move to GWT's Activties & Places has led to the logo becoming a GWT
resource and hence compiled into the code-base.

What are people's preferences - update documentation, or change screen so
logo can be changed by updating an external image file?

If we change the screen the logo would probably be the exception, as we
want to stick as close to GWT as possible.