[rules-users] Adding a custom logo to Drools Guvnor

LCode j_whittlesea at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:54:22 EST 2011

>From an end-user perspective I think the option to replace the 'basics'
simply by unpacking the war file is spot on, especially as this is the way
it was in previous versions. That way I can make some customisations and
have the app ready to go without having to understand git, mvn and the rest.
It would seem sensible, therefore, to allow just the logo to be the
exception to the GWT rule.

Just my opinion though - I realise that this might contradict some of your
design principals!

Jen