[rules-users] drools stateful session, cluster and replication

Rules 8085.rahul at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:19:01 EST 2011

>From the documentation i understand that statefulknowledge session can be
persisted.

Can we also replicate the session/working memory across servers and still be
able to maintain the integrity of facts and rete tree ?
Is there a way i could replicate asserted facts incrementally or do i have
to replicate the entire session each time (i consume events from external
systems that could bring in new facts and alter existing facts) ?

I am considering an app server provided replication that uses multi
casting/uni casting and i will have a lot of data in working memory, around
3 GB. what are my options if i want to replicate it across cluster ?

Appreciate any help...