[rules-users] [rules-dev] class loading problems with 5.3.0-Final and 5.4.0-SNAPSHOT

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:49:34 EST 2011

Yes, that's pretty interesting, but it also means that the issue you're
experiencing is not related with my change.
It looks more related with the Drools CompositeClassLoader and (probably)
with how it interacts with the WSO2 ClassLoader, so I don't think I can
help that much with it.

Anyway if you send a bit more info on how to reproduce this issue (I don't
know WSO2 at all) I could try to figure out what is going wrong.

Mario