[rules-users] [rules-dev] class loading problems with 5.3.0-Final and 5.4.0-SNAPSHOT

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:04:42 EST 2011

Lovely exception...
Well, both my life and salaboy's depend on solving this issue... Mark and I
were also considering to review the Composite ClassLoader at some point in
the future, since it causes issues with (re)declared types in DRLs loaded at
runtime. Looks like we'll have to catch two birds with one stone :)
Salaboy, can you share the simple service and the WSO2 config details?
(version, any custom setting, etc...)