[rules-users] No rules loaded when reading package from Guvnor

sgo simon.goumaz at elca.ch
Wed Nov 16 09:43:10 EST 2011

Update: if I don't start the resource change scanner, the session created
with Spring is fine too. So, when starting the scanner, the difference
between the Spring case (package loaded but no rules) and the Java code case
(no package at all) may be due to code sequence, as in the code I'm using
the scanner is started in my service class constructor, after creating the
session in Java code but before Spring beans are injected. Depending on your
replies I may then try testing with different sequences.