[rules-users] Guvnor: Work in progresss - Guided Decision Table editor and Template Data editor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:45:43 EST 2011

I am refactoring the mergable grid widget, used by the captioned, to an
event-based design and have pushed changes to the master branch in github.

I pushed the changes as Jervis Liu is completing a major re-organisation of
the Guvnor code-base this week and I didn't want to end up with merge
conflict hell :)

The changes, at this stage, are incomplete. Consequently the captioned
editors do not fully work at the moment in the master branch. 5.3.0.Final
is unaffected.

So, if you get the latest code github's master branch be warned. My changes
will complete this week or early next.

With kind regards,

Mike