[rules-users] Camel Endpoint usage strategy

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Nov 21 06:34:23 EST 2011

drools-server is just an example of how to use drools in camel end-points.
If you look how the example defines WS and RS end points, it's the same but
just specifing a different data feed, i.e. file instead of WS/RS.

There is also some documentation on using camel here:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.3.0.Final/droolsjbpm-integration-docs/html_single/index.html

If the documentation is not currently enough, please send in a patch to
improve it and we'll add it.

Mark