[rules-users] how can i get document of ruleflow?

xdyl xdylxdyl at 163.com
Tue Nov 22 03:29:33 EST 2011

thanks for you answer.

it happens to every bpmn2 file than i download from bpmn2 site.

so i decide just use .rf file as my rule flow file,not bpmn2 file .

.rf file works for me.

but i have another question . i use declared model in a drl file.and import
in a rf file,but it tell me
"Unable to resolve ObjectType 'Person'"

i am so dispoint of drools,i cant debug it in eclipse,sometimes eclipse give
me some error in my drl file ,but i can run junit test file correctly.

i get so many problem of drools,but can get a quickly help.

i almost want give up this tools.