[rules-users] Retrieving all Packages that are present in Drools Guvnor console

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:21:36 EST 2011

Can you explain more what you want to achieve?

Do you mean you want to show the content of four packages in Guvnor at
once, or you have your own application?

If you have your own application I'd recommend looking into the REST API
available in Guvnor to retrieve a list of packages and their content.

With kind regards,

Mike